- Istituto TeCIP - Scuola Sant'Anna
- Institute of Photonic Technologies - Aston University
- Division of Electrical, Electronic and Information engineering - Osaka University
- Institute for Photonic Integration - Technische Universiteit Eindhoven (TU/e)
- Ministery for Foreign Affairs and International Cooperation - Italy
- Foreign & Commonwealth Office - Ministerial deparment of the UK Governament
- Federal Foreign Office - Germany
- Ministery of Foreign Affairs of Japan
- Airbnb https://www.airbnb.it
- Housing anywhere https://housinganywhere.com
- Erasmu.com https://erasmusu.com
- Uniaffitti https://www.uniaffitti.it
- Home to go https://www.hometogo.it
- Easystanza https://www.easystanza.it
- Residence Tulipan http://www.residencetulipan.it
- UNIPI - Residence http://en.residence.unipi.it/rates/
This page was last modified on 19 Nov. 2020
March 2021: Visiting Scholars official ranking list is now available HERE
October 2020: due to the covid-19 issue, virtual mobilities exeptionally authorized by the EACEA. The Hosting Institutions of the Pixnet Consortium wish to meet all the new students soon.
September 2020: we are glad to confirm that 3rd intake selected students are about to start their Pixnet Programme, despite the difficulties of the current pandemic situation. Congratulations!
May 2020: due to Covid-19 issue, admission letters for the selected students a.y. 2020/22 are experiencing some delays. Please, check here to get updates!
27th of April 2020: the official ranking lists are now available HERE!
April 2020: Check HERE the provisional ranking lists now available!
March 2020: deadline Programme country category 17th March, apply now!
February 2020: important update about the english requirement of the call for application 2020/2022, check HERE the admission requirements!
February 2020: 3rd intake of the Master's Pixnet confirmed. Brexit will not affect the 3rd intake of the Pixnet Master's. Check the deadlines and apply here