All Applicants must enter their application exclusively on-line, choosing the relevant category under which to apply, as listed below. Please check your category in the Call for application 2018/19 and the Scholarship section:
Erasmus Mundus Programme-country candidates (deadline 28th February 2018)
Erasmus Mundus Partner-country candidates (deadline 28th February 2018)
Erasmus Mundus Programme and Partner-country candidates without scholarship (deadline 4th April 2018)
Local Path (deadline 4th April 2018)
Please before applying read carefully the Admission Criteria section in order to verify your eligibility for the PIXNET Masters.
Applicants must first make a choice regarding one or more of the types of application they want to pursue: PIXNET local path, PIXNET EMJMD without scholarship, PIXNET EMJD with scholarship. Please note that different deadlines applies.
In the application candidates should provide the following information:
- surname; forename; place/country and date of birth; citizenship(s); gender; marital status; disabilities;
- permanent address and mail address (if different), where applicants wish to receive paper communications concerning the application; phone, e-mail and skype contacts;
- University career: academic title, degree-award date, university and final score, academic year of beginning of BSc’s studies, standard duration of courses, average score of exams taken;
- level of knowledge of the English language and other foreign languages;
- preference order of the six possible mobility paths (curricula);
- request for an Erasmus Mundus scholarship and corresponding category (Programme Country, Partner Country, ENI South, ASIA LDC Countries, Asia Remaining Countries, Latin America – LMI Countries, Latin America – Brazil and Mexico, Latin America remaining countries, according to the European Commission criteria, and declaration from the candidate that the relevant eligibility criteria are fulfilled;
- declaration of knowledge of selection criteria, procedure and timetable;
- commitment to notify any change of address or e-mail contact to the Master’s Secretariat;
- declaration on EMJMD number of applications threshold (applicants declare their awareness that for a given academic year the number of applications for an EMJMD scholarship to any of the Erasmus + courses must be limited to maximum three different joint programmes).
Applicants must include in the application (all materials must be in Adobe pdf format and must use the file-name nomenclature shown):
- Cv_Surname_Name.pdf: signed curriculum vitae in English (European format - https://europass.cedefop.europa.eu/it/documents/curriculum-vitae/templates-instructions) covering the educational background, cultural and professional experience and all other information that might help in the evaluation of the candidate;
- Residence_Surname_Name.pdf: (e.g. residence certificate in accordance with the candidate's municipality normal registration rules or certificate from the candidate’s place of work, study or training. Documents provided must have been issued within 12 months before the submission deadline of the application; PLEASE NOTE: passports may be considered a valid residence certificate only if they contain the actual address of the holder)
- Certificate_Surname_Name.pdf: certified copy of Degree Certificate translated in English;
- Transcripts_Surname_Name.pdf: certified academic records and transcripts, reporting the final grade and grades earned in individual exams, translated in English;
- Motivation_Surname_Name.pdf: motivation letter;
- Passport_Surname_Name.pdf: copy of main page(s) of passport for proof of nationality;
- Other_Surname_Name.pdf: any other useful documentation for the assessment;
- References_Surname_Name.pdf: two reference letters or Testimonial of Experience (i.e. internship certificates, training attestations; supervisor's e-mail testimony in PDF format; etc…);
- English_Surname_name.pdf: English proficiency certificate (TOEFL, IELTS, Cambridge or other official certificates).
Applications with missing information will not be considered valid.
Please read carefully the official Call for Application 2018-2019 for details on student selection process and scholarship awarding.
 Candidates with multiple nationality must decide at application stage under which nationality they apply.
 Nationality and residence, 12-month residence rule (see following note), non EMMC (Erasmus Mundus – Action 1) and/or EMJMD scholarship holder previously etc.
This page was last modified on 16 Jan. 2017
Nov. 2017: CALL now open! Please go to Application section.
Jul. 2017: A new Erasmus Mundus Joint Master Degree - The Photonic Integrated Circuits, Sensors and NETworks (PIXNET) - has been approved. Courses will start in the academic year 2018/19.