- a Bachelor’s degree, corresponding to at least 180 ECTS, in one of the following area:
- Electrical Engineering
- Telecommunication Engineering
- Computer Engineering
- Other related scientific areas will be evaluated on a case by case basis by the Selection Committees
The Bachelor's degree must be obtained within the application relevant deadline.
Only ‘Programme-country category’ applicants (see Candidate profile section for definition) who expect to gain their Bachelor's degree within a specific deadline - set after the call's deadline (and defined in the call for application) - are eligible, and, if selected, admitted ‘subject to reservation’.
- A Cumulative Grade Point Average (CGPA) of at least 75% of the scale maximum.
- One of the following certificates for the English language knowledge:
- TOEFL IBT
- Status of native English speaker
|Minimum score are required and available in the relevant call for application|